Sontan Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum with No Set Setting or Rules to follow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for an RP partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
x_fire

x_fire

Looking for an RP partner Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an RP partner   Looking for an RP partner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello!
When Soal invited me to this forum I was pretty excited. I haven't RP'ed in a little while, mainly due to the breakdowns of other sites.

In order to get back into the swing of things, I'm looking for someone to RP with.
I've mainly RP'ed supernatural style storylines (vampire, werewolf..etc) but I am always up for trying something new.

If you're interested, or have any questions, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Soals
Admin
Soals

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner   Looking for an RP partner I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 8:19 pm

There is only me and Wrayson on here atm, the forum is pretty bran-spankin. If you're still in-touch with any of our old pals feel free to invite them and I'll let them in. :3
Back to top Go down
http://soals.deviantart.com/
x_fire

x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner   Looking for an RP partner I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Not really in touch with anyone anymore. Either way I'm still lookin' for a roleplay XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner   Looking for an RP partner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an RP partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sontan Central :: General Chatter :: RP Requests-
Jump to: